Tuesday, January 27, 2009
















Hello Shoba and Dana,
It is nice to keep in touch with everyone. I was pre occupied with my works.
Dana convery my warm welcome to your sister and her daughter. It is nice that ur visiting all our family members.
Convey my wishes to Avanthika , Sanjay, Vijay , Siva, Suji, Sanju , Kim , Shelly and others.
I enjoyed watching A.R. Rahman's Golden Globe Award and Republic Day Parade.
Shoba How was ur nephew's performance?
Subha called up and informed me about the solar eclipse.
Today I started posting pictures .
Ravi called up and told my student's parents came to invite me for their daughter's marriage.
With Love,
Raji

1 comment:

  1. From Dana
    Raji, Great job with the photos! I was up late last night trying to figure out how to make a slide show with my photos and then post it in the blog, but I gave up. I love the photos. Raju showed Raja and Avanthika how to post photos last night. Hopefully we will see some photos from everyone soon. We need to get Subha up and running. Does anyone know if Subha has a gmail account? If she has one I need to get the address so I can invite her to make posts. Let me know if you have this information. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete